Ok so this was not my best hair job, but it was the first time I tried to get a 2 yr. old to sit still long enough to do pigtails. It only took us 2 almost 2.5 years for her hair to BARELY fit in pigtails, but I did create a hair monster. She only wants her hair in a ponytail or pigtails. Just thought you could celebrate with us that we finally have HAIR!!! Ha Ha! On to the pics...
I tried to get a front shot, but you can't even tell in this pic. Oh well!!
Had to throw in some pics of sweet Sophia. She gets her tubes put in on Wed. We are very excited and hope it helps the health problems.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Finally Pig-tails
Posted by Lori at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That si super cute. She looks like a little lady. Hope you all are doing great.
LOVE the pigtails! Mallory's looked like that for the first few months we did them. I put them up as fast as I could before she ran away screaming:) It's still not her favorite, but at least she doesn't cry anymore!!
Sophia looks so much like you! It's her eyes and brow line. So cute!!!
Love the pigtails and the pictures! :)
Love that sweet smile, your girls are dolls!
Post a Comment