CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Zumba

Today at camp we did a workout called Zumba. I have never had so much fun working out. It is basically Latin dance. It is a mix of samba, salsa, and cumbia dance. It was high energy and so much fun. There is about 75 people in our camp and it is a mix of guys and girls, so it was fun and funny to watch everyone try to dance. So far, I love going. I hope it continues to be super fun so I will want to get up every morning. We also took our "before" pictures (scary!!) to compare it with our after, so I am interested to see the difference. I am going to try to wear the same thing so it will be easier to tell. Well one week down and I am totally sore. It was so hard at school yesterday sitting in those little kid chairs. I groaned every time I sat or stood, and I got some funny looks from the kids wandering what was wrong with me. Anyway, hopefully I will work out all the soreness soon and be good to go the rest of the 6 weeks.

3 comments:

The Brackeens said...

I love working out, and it sounds like a great program, but 4 am? Seriously? I don't think so! I get up at 5:30 or earlier every morning to go to work and you cannot drag me out of bed a moment before it is absolutely necessary.

Charis said...

You go girl!! You are crazy to get up that early, but I bet it'll be worth it in the long run when your "after" picture looks so good :)

victoria said...

I am in bootcamp too and will go to zumba tomorrow. I am excited!