Ok so I decided to make you wait till the end of the post to find out.... And now that most of you jumped to the end to find out and are now reading the rest...
We just got back from Spring Break. We spent the whole week in Austin with my parents. It was fun and had been a long time since we had been down there. We spent about 95% of the time shopping, which is my favorite thing to do, as many of you know. My mom bought lots of cute outfits for Faith, since we didn't know what the new baby would be at the time (thanks mom). And I also got several new maternity outfits (thanks again mom)... which I actually hate doing since you only wear them 9 months (and actually not the whole nine months, since you don't start wearing them till like 4-5 months pregnant - waste of money, oh well). Anyway, we had a great time and it was nice to get away for a while.
We were back in Abilene for Easter. It was fun and a bummer at the same time. Stacy was sick, so he missed all the festivities, so we really missed him. BUT it was so fun actually seeing Faith hunt eggs and play with her cousins. Here are a few Easter pics. Faith has just reached the age that it is really hard to get her to stop for a pic, so we have a ridiculous amount of pics to get just a few good ones. Sunday morning before church in her Easter outfit... yes we did pants this year instead of the dress... we must be rebels.
All the cousins before we let them play. They love each other so much. It is so fun to watch them together.
Ok so haven't figured out how to turn the pics (advice is welcome). Faith with her 2 Easter baskets. Notice Nana and Papa showed up mom and dad with the ELMO Easter basket filled with all Elmo stuff. (Crazy Elmo)
This would be minutes before Faith laid a big sloppy kiss on her Elmo basket. I guess we can say she liked that gift.
Ok no more delay... We are having a girl!!! We are very excited and it is a huge blessing that it is a girl. Many of you know Stacy recently took a huge pay cut and took a new job in order to have more time with the family. Previously he was working regularly till 8 and 9 at night. It only took one morning to help him decide money is not worth missing family. The story - He kept Faith and went to work late and as he was leaving she went hysterical crying for him and telling him to stay. He hadn't seen her the whole week before. It was very sad!! All that to say, with all the clothes and "stuff" we have for a girl, it truly is a blessing to be having a girl.
OK those of you brave enough, we need some help picking out a name. Not to say we will pick based on votes, but are curious of what you think. We always new Grace would be the middle name (even before Faith was here), but first name is the problem. The choices (as of now, which could still change) are Eva Grace or Sophia Grace. Eva (comes from Eve) means Life giving and Sophia means wisdom, both biblical (with Faith you can see our theme). So in your comments throw out your vote. Sorry this post is so long!!! Lots to say for once.



14 comments:
Yes, I did jump to the bottom of your post!! Congratulations!! I guess Hayden will have one more girl to date. ;) I was worried when I didn't get a call back from you, but I'm glad to hear all is well!! Congratulations again! We need to go celebrate and buy pink things!!
Oh, I forgot to comment on the name....I love them both! You cannot go wrong with either choice. I love the name Grace too. Must be those days of watching Annie, you remember the one nice woman in the movie, her name was Grace. I loved it!
WOOOHOOO! I'm so happy for you! I'm glad Stacy has a new job too. Y'all know what is important. On the name - you know I love Grace! If it were me, I would go with Sophia. I think it goes well with your last name. I really like Eva too. You can't go wrong. Congratulations again!
Congratulations! I KNEW it would be a girl! Now Camden has a little girlfriend. :) You might have a lot of boys fighting for her... I really like the name Sophia. I have always liked that name. I miss you and I will call you soon.
Congrats Lori!!! How fun to have 2 girls I bet they will be best friends! I like Sophia Grace personally its very pretty! Plus I have an SG in our Savannah Grace! Congrats again!
Ahh we have a Kelsey Grace. Love Sophie or Sophia super cute! Congrats on another girl--they will have so much fun!
Congrats on another girl!! What a wonderful realization for Stacey to make about his work - I know it is a hard thing to do with all the pressures to have more stuff, which requires more money... but your whole family will be eternally blessed for his work "sacrifice."
Congratulations!! Girls are so much fun arent they?! Between the two I like Sophia Grace. Grace is always one of my fav's too, that's Luis' aunts name. Again so sorry I missed you in Austin :( Not only was Ashlyn sick but I'm STILL sick too. Faith looks so cute in her little Easter outfit. All beautiful girls.
I am going to break the mold here.. I really like Eva Grace myself. And CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am not suprised at all to hear you are having another girl. It will be great for Faith to have a little sister so close in age too.
Aw, another girl! How fun for Faith to have a little sister! You have two pretty names picked out, and you can't go wrong w/ either one.
another girl??!! share the wealth! :o)I am excited for you! they are going to be best buddies! Faith is a doll!! And my vote is for Sophia Grace.... I LOVE that name! Eva ia super sweet, too, so you cant go wrong w/ either... glad to hear you are doing well!
2 girls, just like us! That is great. Both names are cute.
I read this last week, but I guess I forgot to comment. Forgive me.
Another girl! I'm so excited for you Lori! I am with Brooke on Sophia. Although, either would be lovely.
It was so good to see you over Spring Break. Someday I'll get to updating my blog with pictures. I'm happy for you and Stacy and can't wait to meet the newest Dow this summer!!
I love the name Grace! My vote is Eva, but either is great.
Post a Comment