CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Just a few pics

We took Faith's 2 yr. pics during the holiday. Here are 2 of them and I still need to scan the others. They were real cute. The last one is just a random pic I took. I don't get many pics of them together especially both looking at the camera.








4 comments:

Shannon said...

Look how big Faith is! She looks like she means business in that second picture:) It's awful trying to get both kids to look AND smile at the camera. I've almost given up completely.

Kari Sanchez said...

Where have you been chica? She has gotten so big and to me, she looks just like you! so cute.

Olivia said...

Yeah! How cute. She looks so adorable.

The Brackeens said...

Oh my goodness. I love that little attitude in the second picture. Very cute.